Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Longest Line of Baby Socks

So...here are my 5 pairs of baby socks to donate to the "Longest Line of Baby Socks" event coming up in Germany. Click on the button on my sidebar for more information. I knit these little guys during the long drives that I endured this past weekend. Check out the close-ups:





THE GROUP











Gray with burgandy checks










Unidentified self-patterning sock yarn with 2x2 ribbed cuffs












Another bunch of left-over self-patterning yarn. Picot top edge and 2x2 rib at ankle













The way cool original OPAL tiger stripe yarn #105. This is leftover from the pair of tiger socks that I knit for my teenaged niece Kelley who, yes, wears them.














And finally, a simple lemon yellow pair with a touch of open work at the top.











Of course if I was busy knitting these that means that I didn't work on anything else. Not a stitch on my FLAK or shawl project. But that's OK. The good thing about yarn is that it "keeps". It doesn't go bad or stale and stink.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?