Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Selbuvotter Knitting Book

It's here! The new knitting book Selbuvotter, Biography of a Knitting Tradition, by Terri Shea will be available in April!! I just preordered my copy at her website where you can also view a sample page of the beautiful black & white mittens and gloves as well as the chart & pattern layouts.

If you preorder in March, then you will get an autographed copy and get free shipping. For us foaming-at-the-mouth two-color knitting addicts, this book looks like one of our drugs of choice.

As this is a self-published book, quantities are limited, so I'd highly recommend getting your order in ASAP. No, I'm not affiliated in any way - I'm just a historical knitting buff passing along the info of this new source of knowledge.

Comments:
I pre-ordered my copy yesterday! AND knitting camp info this coming week for online preregistration!
 
I pre-ordered my copy Sunday...and knitting camp registration can be called in to Schoolhouse as of March 6th! Which camp are you on for?
 
Terry, I'm so glad to see you again! I love reading about your adventures.

Hope to see you in July.

LP
 
Thanks for the link! I'm self publishing, but the first run is 5,000 so there should be enough to meet initial demand. :) and since I *am* self publishign , I can keep it in print from here to eternity. viva la free press (which ain't free, so thanx for the plug!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?