Tuesday, December 09, 2008

 

Ribbon Candy Ornaments

Okay, here's another holiday themed knitting pattern that was recently released to the Holiday Mystery Gifts Yahoo! group. This little (1.25" x 1.5") no-cal treat is knit with fingering weight yarn and uses only the simple garter stitch - all KNITS. Thus it is not only cute, but is QUICK and EASY!

I used Knit Picks Palette yarns for my two little decorations. You could also use leftover sock yarns.






These would also make great little gift decorations. Yep. I'm still trying to take advantage of my large stash of yarns on the boat. Knitting these little guys didn't make much of a dent in the volume. I'd better get knitting...

Comments:
Those are the cutest... my Mom would have loved these. Ribbon Candy was her favorite candy at Christmas.
 
They are adorable---and mouthwatering!
 
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE LOL... I bet they were easy peasy....any more designs you want me to try to do like the flower lol??? I LOVE FAST little projects.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?