Monday, December 08, 2008

 

Tidy Flowers Mittens

Yet another Holiday Mystery Gifts Yahoo! group pattern that was released this season - Tidy Flowers Mittens. These are worked up in worsted weight yarn - I used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes for my pair. The design is charted and knit using the stranded colorwork (fair isle) method. Only two colors are used in each of the pattern rounds and many rounds are simply one color.

But wait, there's more. Yep. There's a couple more weeks to go of the knit and crochet along with several patterns released each week by various designers. Come join us and pick up these free pdf files before they all disappear at the end of December 2008.

I've already started on new patterns for next season - you know it's kinda addicting and one can only knit just so many hours a day. As I chip away at my "want to knit" list I keep adding ideas to it even faster.

Comments:
I love the colors. What a cute pattern. I sure admire those that can write up patterns. You included
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?